QTools is a powerful associative and a mass test data generator suite for Windows and Mac. The test data generator produces realistic test | mock-up data and includes more than 90 field types that can be used.
It generates 10 million associative and realistic test data records within one minute!
Furthermore, it produces QlikView script output that correlates with the test data produced.
LicenseMecano³ is a full licensing system for Java desktop applications.
It's a 3-way-system of a licensable Java desktop application framework, a PHP client website and a configurable PayPal connector.
How does it work?:
- The Java application is downloaded and used
- The application is purchased through PayPal
- After the payment has been executed, PayPal notifies the client website purchasing mechanism
- Customer information is stored
- A unique license is generated through the Mecano³-algorithm and the license is sent to the customer per email
- The license then will be entered within the predefined registration form
- The java desktop application is registered then and further application functions can be released
- LicenseMecano³ proves if the registered application is used only once for a certain license key whenever there is an internet connection!
The Mecano³-algorithm for generating the license is based on an advanced AES-algorithm that is compatible with Mac and Windows.
The client website is password protected and contains a management console:
- Manage administration users
- Oversee PayPal items and payments
- Manage licenses - Re-sent licenses | Allow multiple use of an application for the same license
- Manage application registration keys for all licensable applications
- Manage notification email addresses and PayPal configuration
- Manage application downloads and see download statistics
If you would like to get an idea how LicenseMecano³ works, have a look at QTools (website and registration form).
LicenseMecano³ may be sold as intellectual property to an interested party.